How to Identify Genuine Tribestan
This policy is designed to inform visitors of our website about our principles of personal data protection, our responsibilities as a personal data controller, and the measures we have implemented to prevent the misuse of your data.
As digitalization evolves and personal data processing regulations develop, we commit to continuously improving and adapting our practices.
This policy encompasses all activities related to the processing of personal data within our digital assets.
For any inquiries related to personal data protection, please contact us through our Support page.
II. Key concepts for understanding this policy
Personal Data: Any information related to you, the visitor/user of our website, that can identify you or associate your behavior with a specific device.
Data Subject: This refers to you, the visitor of our site.
Processing of Personal Data: Any action performed with your personal data, including collection, analysis, or destruction.
Personal Data Controller: In the context of our website, this refers to us, as we determine the purposes and means of processing your data.
Joint Controllers: Entities that jointly determine the purposes and means of processing, such as a marketing agency collaborating with us.
Personal Data Processor: A third party processing your personal data on our behalf.
Cookies: Small amounts of data stored on your device, used for various functions like keeping you logged in or tracking browsing behavior.
Digital Assets: Our website and any associated social media pages.
User Session: The time between user authorization and logout or expiration due to inactivity.
Plug-in: Third-party software integrated into our digital assets for tracking user behavior or ensuring functionality.
III. Collection and use of personal data
We strive to protect the privacy and security of personal data of visitors and users of our digital assets. When you visit our website, third-party web servers (such as Google) temporarily store your device’s connection to our site, the pages you visit, your browser type, operating system, and the referring website. We only collect personal data such as name, address, telephone number, or email address when you provide it for a specific request, job application, service, or to create an account for online shopping.
Before processing your personal data through the website, we will notify you in accordance with Art. 13 of the GDPR.
IV. Purposes and basis for using your personal information
Purposes of Processing
- Providing requested services.
- Marketing activities.
Basis for Processing
- Contractual necessity for requested services.
- Consent for other types of processing, like job applications or marketing activities.
V. Types of personal data processed
- For service provision: Name, surname, telephone number, city, postal code, address, email address.
- For job applications: Data in your CV or cover letter.
- For marketing: Email addresses, health data for consultations, and data collected via cookies.
We categorize cookies as absolutely necessary, performance-improving, functional, and targeting/advertising. We require your consent for non-essential cookies.
The cookies we use on our website are categorized as follows:
- Absolutely Necessary Cookies: These are essential for you to navigate our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have requested cannot be provided.
- Performance Improvement Cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, like which pages are visited most often. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous, solely used to improve website performance.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, personalized features. For example, they can be used to remember the last item you added to your shopping cart. The information these cookies collect is anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
Consent is required for non-essential cookies.
Deleting cookies from your device’s hard drive may impact your user experience.
VII. Disclosure of your personal data
We may share your personal data with selected third parties, including marketing agencies involved in our campaigns. These entities may receive your data for cookie setting and marketing activities related to our website and social media presence.
Data processors such as Google and Facebook, who attach cookies to your device when you visit our website, are also recipients of your personal data. Web hosting providers for our website are data processors as well.
For marketing purposes, companies conducting email marketing campaigns might also receive your personal data.
IT support companies that maintain our information systems may have access to your data for the purpose of ensuring the normal and secure operation of these systems.
VIII. Protection of personal data
We implement a range of security measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect your personal data against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
All our employees are bound by confidentiality agreements and are required to follow the organizational and technical measures in place for data protection. Access to your data is restricted and based on the necessity to perform specific duties.
IX. Storage of personal data
Personal data collected through website forms or cookies is stored on secure servers with robust security measures, including encrypted connections, SSL and DDoS protection, HTTP/2, and advanced firewall systems.
Data from job applications is kept confidential and stored securely. Unsuccessful job application data is destroyed after the selection process, within a maximum of 6 months. Data from successful applicants becomes part of their employment records.
X. Your rights as a data subject
As a data subject, you are entitled to several rights under GDPR:
Right to Information: You can request information about the processing of your personal data.
Right of Access: You can access your data stored by us.
Right of Portability: You can request your data in a machine-readable format.
Right of Rectification: You can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
Right to Restrict Processing: Under certain conditions, you can request that we temporarily stop processing your data.
Right to Object: You can object to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interests.
Right to Withdraw Consent: You can withdraw your consent to data processing at any time.
Right to Lodge a Complaint: If you believe your data protection rights have been violated, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant authority.